Thursday, December 06, 2012

"Our House...In the Middle of Our Street...Our House"

"Our House..In the Middle of Our Street...Our House" I don't know I dunno You dowknow U do'know She dunno She do'know What's been, what was, what has been What's done, what's where, what's happenin' 'Cos I know and you know and she knows So you drew some blood and I drew some fire and she wasn't even in the room So I drew some blood and she drew some fire...but it's all right, cause we're family It's all gone Tommy, all gone Fred, all gone Charles, 'Cos it's Tommy Tutone and Fred goes to Hollywood and Relax Charles cause we're still buddies, but it's too late for anything real good 'cos you had to go there and I had to go there and our house, well, looks better than ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home